Release date: February 2013
Survey conducted: Biennially in early fall
San Diego; Oregon/Southwest Washington; Western Washington; Utah; Greater Chicagoland; Western IL, Eastern IA (Quad Cities); Northern Illinois; Detroit Metropolitan; Minnesota; St. Louis Metropolitan; Wisconsin; Greater Cincinnati/Columbus; Northeast Ohio – Cleveland/Akron; Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island; Rochester; Central New York; Northwest PA; Philadelphia; Florida.
414 questions divided into nine major sections:
Health and Welfare Benefits; Retirement Benefits; Miscellaneous Benefits; Pay Practices; Working Conditions; Paid Time Off; Part-Time Employees; Recruitment, Training and Development; and Employee/Community Relations.
- Breakouts by employee group (union; non-union; non-exempt, clerical, technical; exempt professional, managerial)
- Breakouts by company size by employee group
- Total respondents data by employee group
- Detailed topical index by subject
- What medical plans are offered?
- What is the vesting schedule for employer contributions in your 401(k)?
- How many paid holidays do you give?
- What conditions must be met to qualify for tuition assistance?
- What premium do you pay for second or third shift?
- How are flexible arrangements granted?
- What benefits do you provide to part-time employees?
- Do you allow relatives to work in the same department?
- How often do you provide service awards?
...and many more - 407 questions total!